1. I woke up at 4am to watch the wedding.
2. I love the royal family.
3. I love Charles and Camilla.
4. I think Charles is handsome.
5. I hope he doesn't abdicate, and I hope Camilla becomes Queen.
6. Sometimes I feel left out being an American and not having a monarchy.
7. William should just shave that strip of hair up top and own being totally bald.
8. I thought everyone looked gorg and I love the hats.
9. I thought about William getting married in the same place where William the Conqueror was coronated, and the idea of that much tradition and everything made me a little teary-eyed. Of course, it was also like way early.
10. I love the Queen so much - I will totally cry if (not when, IF) she ever dies. DON'T DIE LIZ OKAY.
Now I'm kinda...punchy? I went back to sleep and dreamed that my family was at the wedding and everyone was committing horrible social faux pas and didn't feel terribly rested, but I could be feeling worse. I'll eventually do something productive today. Maybe.